Wow! Heather at Heather’s Hodgepodge has bestowed upon me an award that I accept gratefully. This is an honor coming from Heather, who definitely deserved the award herself.
As with all awards, there are some rules and they are as follows:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
* Each Blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I hereby bestow the Superior Scribbler Award upon:
- Josh at The Smoak House. Not only is turnabout fair play, but his current passion, politics, is so well articulated that I just have to give him some props.
- Mike Beidler at The Creation of an Evolutionist. In breathless anticipation of the next installment of his Lamoureux review…
- Cliff Martin at Outside the Box. Consider this my vote against the threatened dismantling of his wonderful blog. Veto.
- Damian at Castle of Nutshells. A very thoughtful and talented young man who runs one heck of a good blog.
- Gordon Glover at Beyond the Firmament. This is the guy I least expect to respond, given that his blog, being tied to a commercial enterprise, is less suited to this sort of thing than the other guys’. Nevertheless, he deserves it as much as anyone else on my blogroll.